Sundre Santas Program Coordinator
Greenwood Neighbourhood Place is a non-profit charitable organization that provides resources, supports, programs and referrals to Sundre and area residents.
We are currently seeking a Coordinator for our annual Sundre Santas Christmas food hamper program.
The successful candidate will possess strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills, and know how to organize, plan and communicate. Strong attention to detail is a necessity. A proficiency in Excel and Word is required. Full training provided.
- Oversight of the Christmas food hamper program
- Secure temporary facility for program delivery
- Work closely with the Shop Manager to support all aspects of Santa’s shop
- Build strong donor and volunteer relationships through community engagement
- Plan and implement fundraising opportunities
- Update and maintain potential donor database
- Prepare and distribute requests for donations
- Contact suppliers and arrange deliveries
- Recruit volunteers, maintain regular communication and up-to-date contact list
- Maintain project schedule, workshop deliveries and events
- Create advertising, posters, update social media and radio ads for all aspects of the program
- Create, collect and process applications for hampers
- Annual reporting and evaluation of program
- Current Criminal Record/Vulnerable Sector check
- Driver’s license and reliable vehicle
Job Types: Part-time, term
Salary: $18.00 per hour
Schedule: 300 hours to be worked between October 1 and December 22, 2023
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date: August 31,2023